Information We Collect and How We Collect It
Personal identification information
We will collect and store personal identification information (i.e., information that relates or can identify you as an identifiable natural person) submitted to us from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, register for an account on the Site, fill out a form on the Site or other manner, and in connection with personal information you provide to AMEA Healthcare in the course other activities, services, features or resources we make available to you.
Such personal information may include your first and last name, telephone number, postal and email addresses, other contact information, account information (such as Site usernames and passwords), and employment/work information. We also collect information regarding the products and/or services you request from us.
We will collect and store personal identification information from Users voluntarily submitted to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information requested by AMEA Healthcare, except such a refusal may prevent: Users from engaging in certain Site related activities, receiving services or products from AMEA Healthcare, AMEA Healthcare from responding to User requests, or AMEA assisting Users in seeking temporary positions through our services.
Non-personal identification information
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
AMEA Healthcare may collect and use Users personal and non-personal information for the following purposes:
- To enable interactions between you and AMEA Healthcare, such as to facilitate your receiving our services and generally to conduct our business, to provide requested information, to communicate with you about past, future, or existing engagement with AMEA Healthcare, and to respond to your requests and inquiries.
- For our own internal business purposes, such as to help us tailor our services to you and other customers, improve or evaluate the use, performance, and safety of our programs, systems and technologies, to evaluate and improve the quality of your user, customer or vendor experience, to design new services, to conduct data analysis and testing, and to maintain proper business and other relevant records.
- To provide and improve our customer service
- To provide and improve our Site
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails and other communications from AMEA Healthcare, such as our own direct marketing communications
We may also use the email address and other contact information you provide to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, Users will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time a User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site or using the contact information below.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures in our attempt to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk associated with processing your Personal Information. Unfortunately, no transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security and we do not warrant that your Personal Information will not be subject to unauthorized uses or disclosures.
AMEA Healthcare retains your information for as long as needed to provide you with the services you have requested, as needed for the purposes outlined in this Notice or at the time of collection, as necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, to comply with opt-out requests), to resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, or to the extent permitted by law.
Sharing your personal information
- Affiliates and subsidiaries: Corporate parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, business units, and other companies that share common ownership with AMEA Healthcare
- Third-Party Service Providers/Vendors: Third-Party service providers and vendors working on behalf of AMEA Healthcare to facilitate an interaction with us that you request, including but not limited to, IT systems and service providers, website hosts, data analysis, marketing providers, email distribution, CRM, promotions management, and billing and payment processing. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services and work with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected;
- In connection with a transaction: In the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition or all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or other similar proceeding);
- Staffing Customers: If you are placed for temporary services with a customer of AMEA Healthcare, we may share your personal information with such third parties in order to facilitate the temporary services placement; and
- Your employer or coworkers: If you interact with AMEA Healthcare in connection with your employment, we may share Personal Information with other individuals designated by your organization.